Read the stories here!
Don’t meet your heroes. That’s what they say.
But if you did and it went well I want to hear about it! Send an email to TTIM@80sbaseball.com.
Please include some of the following information:
- Who you met.
- How you met them. Was it at a game, a restaurant, trade show, etc?
- How old were you?
- Why was this person one of your favorites?
- Memories of the person before you met them.
- Did you get an autograph or a picture with them? If so, please send a photo!
- Anything else special about the encounter
- Anything else you feel is interesting
- A brief bio of yourself including links to your blog, Twitter, LinkedIn profile or some other way I can help you.
I’ll email you once I publish your story.
I only want to hear positive stories and I’m not interested in getting sued so please don’t send stories that could get someone in trouble.
NOTE: Submissions imply permission for use on the blog and I will add you to my email list and may contact you in the future. I will NEVER sell your email address to anyone and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.